A guy asked Kickstarter for ten dollars so he could try making some potato salad without having to worry about wasting any money on ingredients for a failed recipe.
He’s now raised over a thousand bucks.
Truly, the internet is an amazing place.
What the fuck
He’s now renting out an entire hall and inviting the internet to a potato salad party.
What a time to be alive.
'romeo and juliet but with gnomes instead of people with music by elton john' isnt a movie that you'd think exists but it does
high school musical directors, u ok?
yes we are ok are r u ok?
I am so done.
- clean bathroom tips
- organize your closet
- how to fix a leaky faucet
- how to keep a clean kitchen
- removing stains from your carpet
- how to coupon
- what to do when you can’t pay your bills
- see if you’re paying too much for your cell phone bill
- how to save money
- How to Balance a Check Book
- How to do Your Own Taxes
- how to take care of yourself when you’re sick
- things to bring to a doctor’s appointment
- what to expect from your first gynecologist appointment
- how to make a doctor’s appointment
- how to pick a health insurance plan
- a list of stress relievers
- how to get free therapy
- what to do if you get pulled over by a cop
- a list of hotlines in a crisis
- things to keep in your car in case of an emergency
- recipes that take 30 minutes or less
- Yummy apple thing
- Brownie in a cup
- Cookie in a cup
- French bread pizza
- Egg tacos
- panera mac n cheese recipe
- different salad recipes
- harry potter recipes
- healthy recipes
- various cookie recipes
- chocolate cupcakes w/ eggless cookie dough topping
- s’mores pie
- nutella hot chocolate
- peanut butter nutella swirl cookies
- cookie in a mug
- starbucks holiday drinks
- fruit leathers
- brownie in a mug
- how to make ramen 1000x better
- eggless cookie dough (not to bake, just to eat)
- make recipes using things you already have
- how to put together a very fancy cheese plate
- make different flavored lemonades
- various desert recipes
- make tiny chocolate chip cookies
- 20 dishes every cook should know
- learn how to make your own tea
- Macaroni and cheese in a mug
- Study snacks (2)
- 40 on-the-go breakfast recipes
- what the hell is a mortgage?
- first apartment essentials checklist
- how to care for cacti and succulents
- the care and keeping of plants
- Getting an apartment
- time management
- create a resume
- find the right career
- how to pick a major
- how to interview for a job
- How to write cover letters
- ULTIMATE PACKING LIST
- Traveling for Cheap
- Travel Accessories
- The Best Way to Pack a Suitcase
- How To Read A Map
- How to Apply For A Passport
- How to Make A Travel Budget
I’ve been living on my own for almost 4 years now and I have like 50 tabs open.
Bless the person who put together this post, it ought to be made into a pamphlet for everyone in highschool/college.
Everyone needs this.
THIS IS MY FAVOURITE GIF EVER
Just watch it.
Mindblowing! I’m convinced.
yeah it’s great and all to see you guys all hyped about this, but this video has been going viral and there’s no LINK WHERE YOU CAN HELP FUND THE PROJECT!!
as great as this sounds the project now only has 9 DAYS LEFT AND IS AT 36% OF IT’S GOAL!!
COME ON GUYS THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST AMAZING THINGS EVER INVENTED THAT COULD CHANGE THE STATE OF THE WORLD AND IT’S BEING TOSSED ASIDE!!
Captain America’s classic: say-your-line-then-jump-off-the-plane-so-no-one-else-gets-to-say-anything-after
can we just bask in the glory of beatles sass
so today, my friend Tyler went to Publix. he noticed that there was a promotional sale for Sun Drop, because like no one here buys it, and they were selling them for like almost 6 cents a bottle.
so naturally, Tyler bought 600 bottles.
it took 3 cars to transport all of the Sun Drop, and he currently has 70 in his garage, 70 in his room, and the rest is stored at another friend’s house.
without the discounts, his purchase would have added up to $935.
he spent $34
hes the guy we learn about in math
so naturally, Tyler bought 600 bottles.
I enjoyed the new Captain America movie quite a bit. But I knew its soundtrack was missing something.
These are tears streaming down my face
I cried. I am still crying. I will forever be crying at this.
do you ever stop and think about how high school musical and breaking bad take place in the same town
for every high school student studying for ap tests:
- here are the dates
- studying tips if you need help
- make a to do list that actually works
- block distracting websites
- listen to calming sounds
- go to a coffee shop to work in
- make some healthy study snacks
- motivate yourself to hit the books
- learn pretty much everything
- cram packets for every ap test
- learn test taking strategies
- calm down if you’re stressed
- what to do when your day sucks
- pull an all nighter and still be functional
- be prepared the day of the test!